Camouflage Sugar Cookies:
- Use regular sugar cookie dough
- Separate dough into small sections
- Then dyed in 2 different shades of neutral, and a green shade (Mix together and equal amount of red, blue, and yellow food coloring and it will be brown, or buy powdered brown food coloring or liquid food coloring) plus keep one ball of dough the original cookie dough color.
- Then take small amounts of each color and rolled together in small cookie size balls
- Then baked as directed for cookie dough packaging!